DIRECTORY IS CONTROLLED BY OTHER .NET FILE
Malcolm left off some instructions for how to install KPI. on every machine, you will need to do the following
1) Back out of Rpro, and MMKPIMAINT.exe
2) Install Borland database (if this has already been done, proceed to step 3)
3) Go to directory “c:\program files\common files\borland shared\bde\”
4) Run BDEADMIN.EXE
5) Click on the “configuration” tab
6) Expand “configuration”
7) Expand “drivers”
8) Expand “native”
9) Select “PARADOX”
10) In the NET DIR path, enter the path to the mmkpi folder (i.e. R:\RETAIL8\RPRO\MMKPI)
11) At the top of the screen choose OBJECT, then APPLY
12) If the have already been trying to use KPI, go to c:\ directory and delet PARADOX.LCK
after all of this has been done, you can restart rpro.
every computer must have the exact same path for PARADOX. otherwise it will lock you out of inventory, vendors, and departments while using KPI.