The SO design files are incorrect in 8.31, causing line items that won’t fit on page one to not be printed at all.
– Open Document Designer and open the offending SO design (Special Order & Layaway are affected).
– Select the Design Tree tab.
– Expand the Root (same as the document name).
– Right-click on the Detail item and select ‘Lock Band’. The pushpin icon next to Design should go away.
– With the Detail band unlocked & selected, click on the Properties tab at the right.
– Put a check in the ‘Allow Page Break’ field.
– Click back on the Design Tree tab at right.
– Right-click on Design and choose ‘Lock Band’ again. The pushpin icon should reappear.
– Save the design file.